Your activities are not displayed on your activity feed whereas they are correctly recorded on your sports app
This might mean that the connexion between your sport app and ours need to be modified. Here is everything you need to know about synchronizing your activities:
- Did you just connect a sports app? Only your activities done after connecting your sport application will be added.
- Your sport app is correctly connected ✅, but the activities are not transferred to your Sport Heroes account. It might be because you did not link the right account to our experience. Here is what you need to do, depending on the app you are using.
- Have you lost all your activities? You have just created a second account. To recover your activities, please log out of this account and then log in using the same login mode used when you created your regular account.
- In some cases, synchronizing your activities takes a little while: remember to reload your list of activities on your sport application and then on our application.
- Some sports are not taken into account in our experiences. For more information: Which sports are taken into account?
☝️ Note that you can manually add an activity that did not sync. using the .gpx, .tcx or .fit file of your activity. This solution is to be used as a last resort and must be used sparingly because it is a manual operation, the goal is all the same that the automatic synchronization takes place 😉