To use a compatible sport app:
Your next recorded activities on this sports application will be synchronized automatically.
You may need to disconnect and reconnect your sports application with your Sport Heroes account to refresh the connection between it and our system.
Sometimes this has to be done unexpectedly, or when your application has been connected for some time. Without going into the technical details, here's how to do it 👇🏻
- Go to More (bottom right) > Settings > Connected App(s).
- Select the desired sports application and click Disconnect.
- You return to the menu to choose an application > Click on Connect corresponding to your application.
- Then follow the steps indicated to authorize access to your activities.
- Go to Dashboard > Click on the menu next to your profile picture > Manage my apps OR under your total points > Manage my apps
- Select the desired sports application and click Remove Connection.
- Click on Connect corresponding to your application.
- Follow the steps indicated to authorize access to your activities.
Your sports application is back online! Your next activities will be added to your profile. ✨
💡Make sure you have entered the "correct" account for your sports app. Your sports app may be correctly connected, but if it's not the right account, the activities won't come to us ... Read more about this, How can I be sure that my tracker is properly connected?
If you want to track your daily steps on one of our experiences?
Step tracking is only available for the following experiences:
Here are the steps to follow to re-establish synchronization if you notice that your steps are no longer synchronized:
First, check that your application is up to date from the App Store on your iPhone and search for the relevant Sport Heroes application and see if an update is available.
- On Health, click on your profile at the top right of your screen > Apps > Relevant application () to disable and re-enable our access to these activities
Don't see our application logo on this page? Activate step tracking via the pedometer on your iPhone. To do this, go to our app, once on your Dashboard click on More at the bottom right of your screen > ⚙️ Settings > Connect Apple Health.
Your step tracking is enabled! ✨ Simply update your activity feed on our app regularly from your Dashboard by pulling down the screen.
⚠️It is only possible to connect Apple Health to Sport Heroes experiences with a dedicated mobile app.
👉🏻 Special case: you can join a Sport Heroes experience that has a dedicated mobile app ( ) and connect Apple Health to it. This way, Apple Health will automatically connect to your other experiences that don't have a dedicated mobile app.
👉🏻 NB: you must use the same Sport Heroes account, which allows you to access each of the Sport Heroes experiences, so it must be the same email address.
- Check that your app is up to date, from the Play Store application on your phone.
- On our app , disable and then re-enable this tracking in More > ⚙️ Settings > Track your steps and then follow the steps to allow access to the pedometer on your phone.
Your step tracking is enabled! ✨ Simply update your history on our app regularly from your Dashboard by pulling down the screen.