No – you must complete the specified number of sessions for each Challenge and race. For example, IRONMAN VR2 is 3 km run, 40 km bike, 10 km run. You cannot split up the bike into multiple sessions. You must complete 40 km in one session to be considered a finisher.
Articles in this section
- Why Strava isn't compatible anymore with IRONMAN Virtual Club?
- Most probable issues with Virtual Races on IRONMAN VC
- Rules to know before participating into an IRONMAN VR
- How to be sure my tracker is well connected on IRONMAN VC?
- My activity was not or wrongly synchronized on IRONMAN Virtual Club. What can I do?
- My IRONMAN Virtual Club challenge or VR has a wrong progression. What can I do?
- A wrong session (warm-up...) is taken into account into my VR. What can I do?
- What can I do with multiple activities in conflict on IRONMAN VC?
- Why I do not see my activities on IRONMAN VC?
- When do I have to complete my IRONMAN VR?