No – you must complete the specified number of sessions for each Challenge and race. You cannot split up the run into multiple sessions. You must complete your miles in one session to be considered a finisher.
Articles in this section
- Most probable issues with Virtual Races on Rock 'n' Roll Virtual Running Club
- Rules to know before participating into an Rock 'n' Roll VR
- How to be sure my tracker is well connected on Rock 'n' Roll Virtual Running Club?
- My activity was not or wrongly synchronized on Rock ‘n’ Roll Virtual Running Club. What can I do?
- My Rock ‘n’ Roll challenge or VR is incomplete. What can I do?
- A wrong session (warm-up...) is taken into account into my VR. What can I do?
- What can I do with multiple activities in conflict on Rock 'n' Roll Virtual Running Club?
- Why I do not see my activities on Rock 'n' Roll Virtual Running Club?
- When do I have to complete my Rock 'n' Roll VR?
- Can I split up the activities into more sessions than the specified amount on Rock 'n' Roll Virtual Running Club?