Your activities are not or wrongly displayed even though they are well recorded on your sports app?
- You must connect your watch or application before participating in the race. We cannot access your activities prior to logging in. For more information: How to be sure I am well connected?
- Connect only one tracker per sport. Avoid that your activities arrive in duplicate on Rock 'n' Roll Virtual Running Club because they could then be in conflict and not taken into account.
- Activities filled in manually, or entered by GPX import will not be taken into account. To check the athletes' performances, we need access to GPS data or data coming directly from connected training equipment.
I have got an error message, what does it mean?
If you see an activity grayed out in your profile, it means that we do not accept it. By clicking on it, you can understand what the reason is:
- "The activity has already been added with another app.": In this case, we received several activities completed in the same time frame. For safety reasons, we only take into account one activity, rejecting others. You can delete the activity you do not want to keep to force our system to take into account the desired activity.
To avoid this problem, please keep only one source of data for each sport practiced to avoid these duplicate activities that block the system.
- "Manual additions are not accepted for this sport.": The activity that has been synchronized is recorded as a manual activity, which we do not take into account (see above).
In this case, you should check that you are using a compatible watch or application. You should then check this article: How to be sure I am well connected?