Here is everything to know about our IRONMAN Virtual Club challenge or VR rules:
- You need to be registered to the race before your first sessions.
For more information: How do I register for an IRONMAN VR?
- Pay attention to the start and end times of the race. Our IRONMAN VR will usually go from 6:00 PM GMT on Friday to 11:59 PM GMT on Sunday. Make sure to check the start and end time on the IRONMAN VR page. Since hours are displayed in GMT, check the time in your city by clicking here.
- Activities have to be done and synchronized after the start (GMT time) and before the end (GMT time) of the race.
- You must run the exact distance of the requested legs. We take into account a small tolerance if you exceed the requested distance, but under no circumstances will a shorter distance be accepted.
- Distances are indicated in kilometers. If you have any doubts, check the distance in miles before your first sessions.
- Do your activities in one go. We will not be able to take into account the activities performed in several parts. So, never stop your watch or app before you're done. Make sure you have enough battery power for the whole session.
- The first registered activity that satisfies the conditions of the virtual race will be counted. Be careful not to do a warm-up or any other activity that would count as your race performance. In case of a mistake, you can decide to delete the wrong activity by clicking on it.
Tip: If an activity is synchronized by mistake, and it prevents another valid activity from being taken into account, you can delete it by clicking on it. Attention, this action is irreversible.