Here is everything to know about our Bloomberg Square Mile Relay events (challenge or Virtual Race) rules:
- You need to be registered for the event before your first session.
- Pay attention to the start and end times of the event. Make sure to check the start and end time on the event’s page. Since hours are displayed in GMT, check the time in your city by clicking here.
- Activities have to be done and synchronized after the start (GMT time) and before the end (GMT time) of the event.
- You must run the exact distance of the requested legs. We take into account a small tolerance if you exceed the requested distance, but under no circumstances will a shorter distance be accepted.
- Do your activities in one go. We will not be able to take into account the activities performed in several parts. So, never stop your watch or app before you're done. Make sure you have enough battery power for the whole session.
- The first registered activity that satisfies the conditions of the virtual event will be counted. Be careful not to do a warm-up or any other activity that would count as your event performance. In case of a mistake, you can decide to delete the wrong activity by clicking on it.
Tip: If an activity is synchronized by mistake, and it prevents another valid activity from being taken into account, you can delete it by clicking on it. Attention, this action is irreversible.