There are several ways to track your steps on our app, you can use a third-party app (on your smartphone, or thanks to a connected watch/wristband) or with the pedometer of your smartphone.
- Whether you have an iPhone or Android, you can use a third-party app that tracks your steps:
- Google Fit, Fitbit, ... are compatible with iPhone and Android phones. They use the pedometer of your smartphone to count steps, and then sync with our app
- Garmin, Fitbit, Polar, ... will transmit the steps measured by your smartwatch or wristband
- In this case, Sport Heroes relies solely on the data provided by this third-party application. Some of them update the data throughout the day, while others send the data at the end of the day.
- If you have an iPhone :
- You can track your steps through the Apple Health app > See how to connect the Apple Health app
- Your phone measures your movements, which sends them to Apple Health, converts them into steps, and sends them to our app.
- If you have an Android phone:
- You can activate the Track your daily steps option in the settings of your account.
- In this case, your smartphone measures your movements and transmits them directly to our system to convert them into steps, we then display this number in your Dashboard
- On Android, we suggest using Google Fit or Samsung Health
💡 The Sport Heroes tip
We suggest using only one of the above three ways to measure your steps, to avoid multiple daily step activities on the same day that may conflict with each other.