Where can you find your score?
- You can find your score on your Dashboard. It shows the total amount of points you have accumulated in the current month.
On some of our apps, the position of your team in the ranking this month will be displayed too ☝🏻
You will find your accumulated points for the current month, but also for other time frames such as the previous month, the previous week, the sports played, etc.
💡 Go to the Ranking menu to discover it. Remember to use the various filters at your disposal, by clicking on Filter at the top right of the screen.
- You can also find your score for This month and This year by checking your Profile: it will display the points scored, but also the number of sessions per activity type, the number of daily steps walked, etc. 🔥
What about credits?
On some of our apps, you may have access to Rewards: in addition to the points, your efforts will be converted into credits: 5 points ⚡ = 1 credit
If you find errors in the calculation of points, what should you do?
The following are several steps of the checks:
- For points ⚡ :
- Make sure you are logged into the correct account. Sometimes users inadvertently create another account and start collecting a second point history in a parallel account!
- If you are part of a team, check that you have displayed the correct filters in the ranking or that you have not changed teams recently.
- For credits :
- Go to the Rewards section to check that you have not made a purchase recently. It is possible that you have accidentally redeemed a reward for credits, which has reduced your total.
- If you're signed up for multiple apps from Sport Heroes, your account credits are counted from the date you joined the app.
For example, you signed up for Running Heroes two years ago, and United Heroes 1 month ago, so you'll have far fewer Credits on your United Heroes account 😉
Did you notice an error in the accumulation of your points? Please contact us!