You no longer want to use one of our compatible sports app? Here is the procedure to follow to disconnect it:
- Select More > Settings > Connected apps.
- Select the chosen sports application and click on Disconnect.
- Select Dashboard > ⚙ on the left of your screen > Manage my apps.
- Select the chosen sports application and click on Delete.
You want to disable your step tracker on United Heroes?
If you have activated the step tracker, you can disable it by following the procedure below:
- On your iPhone: from the Health app, disable our access to these activities by clicking on your profile at the top right of your screen > Apps > United Heroes (or in Sources > United Heroes if you are using an older version of iOS).
- On your Android phone: from the United Heroes app, disable this tracking in the More > Settings > Track Your Steps section.
Your previous activities will remain on our platforms. The next ones will no longer be added.