Discover the Squad challenges to complete with your squad!
In these challenges, you can create your own Squad, and invite members to join you to complete the challenge!
💡 This feature is available both on the app and our web version
How does it work? ⚙️
To create your Squad, you need to choose:
- An emoji
- A color
- A Squad name (mandatory) 30 letters maximum
- A short description to encourage your Squad (optional) 100 letters maximum
If the Squad is Public or Private:
- making your squad private means that other users can join it only with a code.
- if your squad is public, other members can join it without an invitation from you.
Once a user has created a squad and becomes the squad leader, he/she can:
- Invite other users
- Modify the Squad (emoji, name, description, restricted access)
Only the Squad Leader can invite other users.
The invitation can be done by sharing the link of the challenge:
- Click on the Share button on your smartphone
- Or simply by giving the squad code.
💡If you created a Public Squad, another user can randomly join your Squad when registering for the challenge.
There are four ways to join a Squad:
- With the Squad code: given by the Squad Leader
- With the link of the challenge: by clicking on the link that you received by email, text, WhatsApp...
- By joining a Squad randomly
- By choosing a squad in the list of public squads, and clicking on “join the squad”
Within the Challenge page, you can search for the other members of your Squad.
💡 You can click on your Squad and it leads you to Squad management.
⚠️ As a Squad member, you can leave a Squad if and only if the challenge has not started yet. Need help? Write to us 🤝
You can see all Squads registered for the challenge on the Leaderboard.
But, to join a Squad, you need to:
- either contact the Squad Leader outside of the app
- or join a Squad randomly through the feature described above in Join a Squad.
- or discover the list of Squads (see on the right 👉🏻) and select a Public Squad.
You can't contact yet, within the app, the Squad Leader to join his/her Squad.
You can search for :
- your contribution
- the leaderboard and find your Squad within the leaderboard interface
There are two types of leaderboards:
- The leaderboard with all Squads
- The leaderboard within your Squad
☝️ There is no individual and global leaderboard for this type of challenge.
As a Squad Leader, you can :
- Invite members
- Edit the details of your Squad (emoji, color, name, description, restricted access)
- Delete Squad - The deletion of a Squad is available if and only if the challenge did not start yet.
☝️It is not yet possible to exclude, by yourself, one or several Squad members: for the moment, it's everybody or nobody.
Need help? Write to us 🤝