Starting on December 31, 2022, Rock ‘n’ Roll Virtual Running Club will no longer be available.
Rock ‘n’ Roll Virtual Running Club was first introduced in April 2020 to encourage you to stay committed to training and connected to your Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series community during a time when events and in-person training were put on hold.
Now that IRONMAN events are back in full swing, we have made the decision to shut down Rock ‘n’ Roll Virtual Running Club on December 31, 2022.
Our last Virtual Race will run November 17-20, 2022. After that, we will no longer schedule virtual challenges. However, you will have access to your Virtual Club dashboard and the ability to redeem rewards up until December 31, 2022.
We're grateful for your commitment to yourself and the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series community, and we look forward to seeing you at a starting line in 2023.
What happens after December 31, 2022
As of December 31, 2022, you will no longer be able to access your Rock ‘n’ Roll Virtual Running Club account.
- Data: your Virtual Club activity data will be deleted; however, this will not have any impact on your tracking device history. If you would like to delete your account before December 31, 2022, follow the following instructions.
- Points and Rewards: Any points you have not redeemed will be lost. We recommend you redeem your points for rewards and save your coupon codes if you do not redeem them immediately on IRONMANstore.com. Coupon codes will expire in 60 days.
To our Rock 'n’ Roll Virtual Running Club Legends
2022 Legends will be announced on December 15, 2022. Should you have completed every 2022 Virtual Race required to reach Legends status, you will receive your commemorative bib by email.
. If you do not receive an email by December 15 and believe you have achieved Legends status, please reach out to Customer Support for assistance by December 21, 2022.
Don’t worry – we're still here to support you – from signing up for your next race to running past that finish line! Below is a list of resources available to you as a Rock 'n’ Roll participant:
- Find your next starting line: There’s a distance for everyone!
- Join a Run Club: Find a local community of supportive individuals near you
- The Beat: Stay in the know with all things Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series and sign up for our monthly newsletter
- Run Rock 'n' Roll Store: Treat yourself to exclusive Rock n Roll Running Series gear. Plus, take advantage of the Virtual Run closeout sale.